Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Inspired!

I have been working up the courage to start my own blog for a while now. I had created this blogger account for a couple of months but never felt inspired or brave enough to post anything. The idea of having a blog and posting fashion finds, inspirations, and tips for style and life has always appealed to me. I always found myself reading other peoples blogs and wishing that could have been me. Although the thought of sharing part of my life with the world wide web seemed rather daunting at first, I felt the sense of community and the release that you can get from writing a blog post would overrule that fear. 

My blog will be my own whimsical place for me to write about anything I want. I'll be blogging about subjects like fashion, home decor, travel, beauty and my life in general. I am not by any means an expert or trying to be a "beauty guru" at all, but I am a bargain hunter and love finding those statement wardrobe pieces for a good price.  

So here is a little background information about me.


My name is Vanessa Tang and I am 20 years old. I was born and still live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England. I am currently a student at the University of Sunderland and I study BioPharmaceutical Science. I love stationary and anything that can be personalised or monogrammed, and have a weird compulsion towards being organised when it comes to my life and work. I would describe my fashion style as smart casual and definitely prep inspired. Although I like to splurge now and again on designer pieces, I find that most of the items in my wardrobe are from the high street. Being a student means that I like to save my money wherever I can, so you could say that I am prep on a budget. I love to appear on the more sophisticated or chic side of things. I am also a hopeless romantic and love to read. Yes, I am one of those girls who likes to get lost in romantic books and movies, and daydreams about getting swept off her feet on a daily basis.

I have a little rambunctious 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier called Mason, who I absolutely adore and will no doubt be posting a lot of pictures of him.


I am true believer in being happy and living life to the fullest or 'glass half full' type of girl. As Lilly Pulitzer once said 'Being happy never goes out of style.'

Thanks for stopping by!
Ciao! 
Vanessa.



No comments:

Post a Comment